Need a website, want to build your own, but ….
You know that you really want and need a website but …
- you haven’t got a clue where to start
- you are not exactly clear what should be on it
- you say to yourself you could build it yourself but it’s too complicated and you can’t dedicate all that time to building it yourself as you have a business to run
- … fill in any other ‘buts’ in the comments below …
You can probably still do it anyway!
and I only say ‘probably’ because you might just not really want to just yet –
but if you know you do, you definitely can!
I show you how.
This is for you if you are a total newbie to website building, you want to do it yourself because you don’t have the budget for a designer/developer, but you have no inclination of going through the long process of learning how to build a website from scratch.
What you will need is
- curiosity to play and explore, otherwise also called ‘patience’ 😉
- a feel for design
- just a little bit of money (a fraction of what it would cost you to hand your project over to a web designer)
And because I believe in Goethe’s wisdom up there, the first person to act will be rewarded with a huge discount!
Watch the short video below to see how it works. (about 5 minutes)
In brief: if you want to make your own website but don’t want to spend weeks just learning how to set it up to start with, a prototype is a good starting point. It’s a fully functioning version of your final website, without the design elements. You will learn (I’ll show you) how to add your content – text, images and design elements.
Why not just get a premade theme then? Isn’t that the same?
Well, not really. I started with pre-made themes on WordPress and it drove me nuts. I didn’t find it very intuitive and I’m not someone who likes to read a lot of instructions. So finally I invested in a WordPress developer course and sat through the lessons for 2 full months.
You could still do that, go through youtube videos or Udemy courses if you have the time, but we established before that this is for who wants to get results quickly, who wants to get straight to the point. With this offer, you get your custom made prototype AND the know-how to finish the website yourself. So then you are set up for life!
The Prototype is a custom-made website, built for your exact business needs and goals.
Your business needs and goals that we establish in the Discovery Session, beginning with the Website Worksheet that you would have filled in beforehand.
If you are ready to go for it - hit the button below.
The first one to act will get 50% off – which is €200 off!
What you will get
- a business discovery session
- a custom-made WordPress website based on your business goals and needs**
- personal tutorials on how to upload your content and create your designs
for just €200 – (only for the first person to act)
or €400 (if you missed that first spot)
This is a limited trial offer. Expires on 30th December.
** without the design elements, as you saw in the example video. You will learn how to add your content and design ideas.
What do WordPress websites cost?
A typical breakdown of expenses required to get up and running might look something like this:
- Domain: $12/year
- Hosting: $10/month – $30/month
- Premium Theme: $50-$200
- Premium Plugins: $15-$200 (each; some are one-time purchases, others are monthly/annual licenses.)
- Rough Totals: $200-$1,000+
How to create and organise content for your website that will speak to and attract your ideal client.