PART 2 – The 5 Foundations of your Business
1. Who You Serve (this page)
2. The Problems You Solve
3. The Results You Offer
4. The Value You Deliver
5. The Message You Teach
They are out there
In order to reach your ideal client, you must know who they are.
You have already answered these questions for yourself in part 1, so now it should be easier to think of the person you want to serve and get into their head.
Once you are clear on who your ideal client is it will come
What You Must Know About Your Ideal Client
- Their desires, their biggest dreams.
- What keeps them up at night
- Their doubts
- Their fears
- Their challenges
- Their objections to you
- What trips them up on the way
- Mistakes they’re making
- Misperceptions they have about your whole industry, themselves, about what is possible
- Their blind spots
- All the little voices in their head that ramble on and criticize them (and what they’re saying)
List three specific things that describe your ideal client:
Consider including the following:
- Basic demographics of your ideal client.
- Psychographics: character traits, preferences, habits etc.
- A specific challenge they’re facing with respect to what you do. (E.g., they have no work/life balance at all.)
- List one result they want or one dream they have. What would be an ideal outcome from working with you?